APPLY BY APRIL 23: Be a Part of The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF) Committee
On behalf of The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF) Committee, please find a unique experiential learning opportunity to any current UC Davis undergraduates and graduate students!
The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF) Committee is currently inviting applications from UC Davis students to apply to be part of the 2021-22 TGIF Committee. The TGIF Committee is a majority undergraduate committee that stewards the student fee funded TGIF grant fund, which awards up to $200,000 each academic year to support sustainability related research and projects. The TGIF Committee seeks applicants committed to being part of a collegial team that represents the diversity of the UC Davis campus and that are passionate about supporting research and projects across the full spectrum of sustainability.
If you are passionate about sustainability and are looking for an opportunity to advocate for advancement of sustainable development goals while gaining unique and valuable professional skills, consider joining this impactful team.
- Deadline: Friday, April 23 at 5 p.m.
- Stipend: Quarterly stipend of $250 for fall, winter, and spring.
- Eligibility: UC Davis undergraduates and graduate students, any major. Committee must be majority undergraduate.
- Commitment: Full 2021-22 academic year commitment, with potential for monthly meetings during summer quarter. 5-10 hours per week, including weekly meeting.
- How to Apply: Access the application via the “Join TGIF” page on the TGIF website or search for “TGIF Committee Member” on Handshake
- Learn more: Visit the TGIF website for more information.
- Questions: Please contact Carla Fresquez, TGIF grant manager, at email@example.com.
In addition, the Spring 2021 TGIF Grant Cycle is open for applications for $200 to $20,000 to support your sustainability related project. https://tgif.ucdavis.edu/apply