Search this site
Browse site by topic
- 5.16.13 — Student Community Center earns LEED Platinum, UC Davis’ fifth
- 1.28.13 — John Bissell ’08 is turning wastewater into biodegradable plastic
- 9.14.12 — Pens are new addition to list of things we recycle
- 8.14.12 — UC Davis is nation’s ‘Coolest School’
- 6.22.12 — Sustainability conference draws record participation
Topics: Waste reduction
Explore waste reduction at UC Davis
How do you recycle a calculator? How do we prevent trash cans from overflowing at sporting events? How can food scraps be turned into power? Waste topics at UC Davis include everything from planning a zero-waste event to developing a biodigester and advocating for a policy to recycle technological waste.
Campus ProgressSee full list…
Find out about UC Davis' waste reduction efforts.
Lecture series explores different ways that UC Davis could become more sustainable.
Aggieware kits are reusable dishes and utensils for student programs, from Student Housing.
Bargain Barn reduces campus waste by sorting, re-selling, recycling and donating surplus university equipment, furniture and supplies.
Biomass energy systems is one of the topics in the Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department.
Student InvolvementSee full list…
This list includes UC Davis courses with the word "sustainable" in their course titles or descriptions.
CCE is a student-run organization that promotes environmental awareness on campus.
How to find sustainability-related courses at UC Davis
Student organizations can purchase zero-waste event materials through Campus Center for the Environment.